Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One Step At A Time

There for a while I had fallen behind on so many of my favorite things online. I've been getting back into them all, one step at a time. I added my weight loss blog, then back to my twitter, then back to my normal blog, and my next step is my avon blog. I would like to use it to get lots more business. As of right now, my avon is only getting in enough income to be called a hobby. I want it to be a job again. I need to make some more money to help out my family.

I want to try and keep up on ALL my internet things. Both emails, both twitters, all four blogs, facebook, my fitness pal, and my survey sites I use to make some extra money. I still have quite a few things to add in. I want to be able to blog at least once a day or every other day on EVERY blog. Whether it's a random post, a review, a recipe, a contest, or whatever. I want my blogs get regular traffic and I want to keep up on it because it's something I enjoy doing. I'm gonna eventually get into a routine where I can get everything done each day in a short amount of time. I just need to keep up what I'm doing. Adding one thing at a time, so as not to overwhelm myself. Today's project, and added step, is my avon blog. So look out for a new post on it at some point today. Hopefully a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment