Friday, July 2, 2010

"Huge" Premiere Review

When I saw commercials for this new show on ABC Family, I was interested right away. I'm not a small girl, so I thought I could relate to her. I found out by watching the premiere monday night, that I do relate in some ways, but not quite in others.

At the beginning of the episode, she does this stripper like dance, but just taking her clothes off. She has a bathing suit on underneath. She does this dance in front of the whole camp, with so much confidence! That is one thing, I don't think I could ever do.

I like Ian a lot. I have a feeling that him and Will may end up together at one point. He seems like a very sweet guy and he seems to like Will.

I thought it was really mean what Will did to Amber's shorts and made them rip in front of everyone. Amber is a smaller, cute girl, but she still seems to have issues with her looks. She seems like a really sweet girl though. I hope her and Will can become friends in future episodes. Amber seems like she needs friends.

Becca also seems like a nice girl. She did tell on Will for selling food, but in the end I think it was the right thing to do. She was trying to be a good friend. Hopefully in the future, Will can get over it and they can be good friends.

At the end of the episode Will runs away from camp because she hates it and wants to stay big and even get fatter. That's another way I do not relate to Will, because I don't want to get bigger. I would like to be healthier. I am happy that Will decided to return to camp though. I hope she can make friends, become even more confident, and get more healthy. I look forward to future episodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment