Monday, July 19, 2010

Twitter Wins & Thank You's Part 3

Here are more thank you's for my awesome twitter wins! It's such a blessing to win things for free from people who give things away, just because they want to. I appreciate each and every prize I win. And if I receive things I can't use or won't use or don't enjoy, I pass them along to a friend or family member. I share the love!

I won a gift bag from iVillage. A bag filled with suncare products and a few other items. And it came in this amazing backpack that I am so in love with. It's got so many pockets and little places to stick things. I'm using it to carry my clothes and things to go back and forth to my moms. Now the gift bag included all of the following.
*Baby Sunblock Stick (Given to my sister since she's pregnant)
*Kids Sunblock Spray (Given to my sister since she's pregnant)
*Grapefruit Body Wash - Doesn't smell a ton like grapefruit but it sure smells nice and clean!
*Sport Sunblock Spray 100+ SPF
*Ultra Sheer Sunblock Spray 85 SPF
*Age Shield Face Sunblock Lotion 110 SPF
*Hand Cream
*Anti-Aging Sunblock 55 SPF
*Spectrum Face Sunblock 100+ SPF
*Sensitive Skin Sunblock 60+ SPF
*Kids Sunblock 70+ SPF (Given to my sister since she's pregnant)
*Daily Repair Body Lotion
*Spectrum Advanced Sunblock 100+ SPF
*Clinical Lifting Wrinkle System
*Spectrum Advanced Sunblock 55 SPF
I absolutely love this prize. I've only tried a few of the products, but the ones I have, I really like. So thank you very much iVillage. Below find their twitter link!

iVillage

I won a book called The Secret Diary of Ashley Juergens from ABC Family's Secret Life of the American Teenager twitter. I am a big fan of the show and I have watched it since it premiered. So I was so happy to win this book. I have started reading it, but not finished it. So far though, it's a great book. It's showing me behind the scenes type stuff from the first season of the show! I am really enjoying it. I can't wait to finish it! Thank you very much ABC Family! Below find their Secret Life twitter link!

Secret Life

I won the first season of Hoarders on DVD from the Thrifty Chic Mom's blog. I have seen most of the episodes already when they were on tv, but I can't wait to find out if there's any episodes on there I haven't seen! I enjoy the show Hoarders! Thank you Thrifty Chic Mom! Below find her twitter link!

ThriftyChicMom

I won a purse called the Victoria from Melie Bianco. By the picture, it was a really cute purse. And I won the red version. When I received the purse however, it was HUGE! I could not believe how big this purse is! It's more like a cute overnight bag! So as of right now, I have not used the bag, but I'm saving it until I feel I want to carry that big of a purse. And my mom keeps reminding me I will need a bigger purse once I have kids, so it will eventually get used. Don't get me wrong, it's a cute purse, but at this time, I think a purse that big would just get in the way. It will definitely get used in the future! Thanks so much Melie Bianco!!!! Below find their twitter link!

MelieBianco

I won another prize from Dove. This time it was a Dove go fresh Revive Pomegranate Lemon Body Wash. When I received it, it was a HUGE bottle! And it smells AMAZING like all other Dove products do. I have tried it out and it's so creamy and left my body feeling moisturized and soft. And I just can't say enough how good it smells! Thank you again Dove for another amazing win! I hope to win more in the future! I love Dove products! Below find their twitter link.

Dove

I have a few more prizes on the way or ones I have received but not tried or used, so there will be future Twitter Win blogs!!! Keep an eye out! And join twitter if you haven't. I love the giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment