Monday, May 23, 2011

Updates

I've been absent from blogging on here. I know. For almost a year now I think. I want to get back into reviewing, I want to get back into posting my twitter wins. I want to just blog about everyday life. I've been focusing recently on my weight loss blog, so please check that out. You can find it on my profile. I started an avon blog, but have failed to actually work on it. I need to focus more time and energy on it. Between three emails, facebook, two twitters (NOT BOTH USED FOR THE SAME CONTESTS BY THE WAY), My Fitness Pal, my avon site, four blogs it's just hard to keep up on everything on the computer. I need to just not try and do everything, everyday, so I can focus on all of it, but not everyday and be overwhelmed.

Well from the last time I blogged, here are the main highlights in my life:
-James returned from deployment
-I now have a new adorable nephew named Tommy
-James and I purchased our first home in September and have been living here for a while now and loving it so much
-I flew on an airplane for the first time, well actually quite a few times since I've been on here last

Those are the main points. I will try hard to be on here more. I've already got many posts planned! Keep an eye out! And check out my weight loss blog! I won't tell you to check out my avon blog yet, because there's not much there, but you're welcome to take a peek if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment