Thursday, September 24, 2009

He's Gone

James has left for his two to three months of training already. Since then I have been majorly depressed. Especially yesterday and today. The day James left with about 29 other soldiers on a bus, it was hard, yes, and I cried of course, but it was kinda easy afterwards. I went home with my mom and hung out there all day. And I had dinner with her too. It wasn't until I got home, that it really hit me that he was gone and I would be sleeping alone for the next year or so.

Yesterday was just a bad day for us both. For me, I was extremely emotional and very lonely. James was stressed out and nothing was going right for him. So it was really hard. I wished he could have been here to comfort me and make me feel better. And I wanted to give him a hug so badly.

Today I just feel extremely depressed. I don't wanna do anything. I just want to sit around and relax and maybe sleep. I've decided that for the rest of this week I'm gonna do just that. Sit around, watch tv, relax, and only get the most important things done that HAVE to be done. Starting sunday I've got a whole list of things planned out to start on and keep me busy everyday.

It's not looking too good for the job I was gonna do while James was gone. The intermittent job got denied which is what I was gonna do. But now they're gonna try for a full time temporary job and a part time temporary job. I may go for the part time, but definitely not the full time. And again, these may get denied also. So I've been trying to think of ways to keep myself busy if it doesn't work out. So far I haven't come up with much.

Anyways, I just wanted to blog because I hadn't been on in a while. But I'm gonna stop there for now and maybe go force myself to eat some lunch. Comments please?

No comments:

Post a Comment