Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vacation Week Day #1

Well yesterday, the first day of our slight vacation week, we did not get a whole lot done actually. We were using it as a break. We wanted to just relax and enjoy spending time together. Also, I got to drive the new blue car for the first time yesterday! It was my first time driving with my new permit. I think we drove for about an hour. It started off in a parking lot of course so I could get used to the car and how it works and stuff. Then we took it to the street for a short drive to a church and then back to the parking lot. Then all the way home! But other than that, we pretty much just planned out our week ahead and watched a lot of tv and did a whole lot of nothing. But it was nice. James needs that break, because he's going to be very busy pretty much until he leaves.

The only other thing that happened yesterday, is that I got an old friend back. We were good friends for years and then we got into a fight about something and have not been friends for a few months. We started talking yesterday and kinda made up. So now that's one more friend I have to add to my list of people who are there for me while James is gone. It's nice to have her back because we used to talk all the time and when we weren't friends I really didn't have anyone to talk to! So hopefully things work out better this time.

Anyways, I will keep you updated even more on how the rest of the week goes, later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment