Sunday, September 6, 2009

Vacation Week Day #5 and Saturday!

Friday was a very busy day. By the time we got up and moving and dressed, it was after noon. For once, I actually slept in until about 11. So that was nice. Once we were up, we left to run a bunch of errands. We went to the dollar store, Sears, Best Buy, and the grocery store. We also stopped at Taco Bell and got a quick small lunch. I drove home from Taco Bell. Once we got back home we had a little less than an hour to get some things done before we had to leave again. So James worked on all the litterboxes, while I picked up the living room a little and got stuff ready to leave. We left around 4:15 to go to my moms for dinner. I drove all the way there. We had tacos for dinner, played a game (kinda), and watched a hilarious movie called Hear No Evil, See No Evil. Or the other way around. I can't quite remember. Haha. Also we went and visited my grandma for a little bit while we were in that area. Then I drove all the way home too! Once we got home, we stayed up kind of late, until maybe 2am or later, both of us on our computers.

Saturday morning we got up around 10am and got dressed and ready. We went to James' moms for brunch. She made us french toast. Yummy! We were there for about an hour and then came home to get some stuff done before leaving again. James took about an hour nap before helping me. We mainly cleaned the living room. It's not completely done, but mostly. Then we left around 4:30pm to go to James' brother Caleb's birthday party. It was nice I guess. We were there until around 9pm. I drove home from there and even stopped at mcdonalds because we were hungry again. I didn't go through the drive thru though yet. I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Haha. Once we got home, we ate our food and watched some tv while discussing James' going away party. We finally have things mostly planned for it. Then we spent lots of time on the computer and was up late again.

Today we have quite a few things to do. Here's my checklist:
-Finish cleaning the living room
-Pick up the bedroom
-Do laundry
-Do dishes
-James needs to check his army emails
-Call my mom and maybe Kelly too
-Go get invitations at Walmart

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right this minute. Haha. So I'm gonna get off here and try and get James up so we can get started! Our vacation week is over, but James has monday off. Starting tuesday, he has to go to his unit everyday, then next weekend he has drill and also his going away party. Then another week of going to his unit. And finally, will be his last weekend here. It's getting so sad. It's down to close to two weeks until he leaves. What am I going to do??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment