Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vacation Week Day #2

Yesterday was day two of our slight vacation week to relax and get stuff done. Yesterday was more busy than monday, that's for sure. We were kind of slow moving in the morning, but after we got up and had lunch we got busy. We went to the bank, then to another bank to talk to someone, but he wasn't in, so we left and went to walmart. We got some more things we needed. James needed razors and shaving cream. The cats needed some food. We got night lights for me to use when James is gone so I don't trip and break something when I come home when it's dark. He got me a security light thing for inside the door too. I think that's pretty much all we bought. But all that was pretty expensive. And I was so mad because I had a coupon for $4 off James' razors which were like $25 originally, and unfortunately I didn't check the expiration date. They expired monday. UGH!

After we left walmart, we went to Target and got James a new ipod that holds more music and even some video. Then we went back to the bank and got all that stuff figured out that we needed to take care of. Once we got home we pretty much spent the rest of the night on our computers. James worked on his new ipod and got it all set up and put new music on it and stuff. He also worked on putting everything from his computer (pictures, music, important files, etc.) onto the external harddrive. And he also checked some emails. He didn't have as much to do on the computer as I did, so he also spent a lot of time playing New Super Mario Bros for DS. On my computer, I installed Microsoft Office so that I would be able to open attachments from emails I get from the army people. Also, since James got a new ipod, I got his old one! So I installed iTunes, and put like ALL my cds on there and all my music from my computer. I have to say, I don't think I can fit not one more song on this ipod. Haha. But I'm happy. I'm glad to have this one. It's better than my old mp3 player.

We took a break sometime around 6pm to go get subway for dinner. That was pretty much our only break until we were done. Then we watched some tv and just relaxed. I was in bed by maybe 12ish. I woke up at 2am and James was still up. So I'm having trouble getting him up this morning unfortunately. Haha. Anyways, I think that's it for Day #2! I'll post more sometime later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment