Monday, June 6, 2011

Congratulations To My Sister!

I just wanted to post a congratulations to my younger sister (not the youngest). Her name is Nikki and she just turned 20 years old. School was always a struggle for her, from elementary all the way up through high school. She had her adorable little boy, my wonderful nephew in the middle of her senior year, when she was 19 years old. Yet she pushed through and somehow was able to finish school, from home, and then going back to school, and has finally graduated. I'm proud of her, because I know it was a struggle for her. I also think she did the right thing by not dropping out, even under hard circumstances, and finished and got her diploma. It is the best thing for her and her baby. She graduated high school yesterday!

Her future plans are to go to cosmetology school, or maybe get a job. I wish her luck in all her future plans and I hope she can get on track and have a good life for her and my wonderful nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment