Monday, June 20, 2011

Twitter Wins & Thank You's Part 5

Here are some more pictures and thank you's from my twitter wins.

I have won a few different prizes from Dove, and recently I won another one! I absolutely love Dove products. The smell, the way they work, and the generosity of the Dove twitter company! I won some Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo & Conditioner! I hope to soon do a review on them because I love them! Thank you Dove! To follow Dove on twitter, visit the link below the picture.



Dove

I won an Axe pack from Kitten Lounge, and because of some server errors, I also received a Schick pack from the same company! That was so unbelievably nice of them! The Schick Pack included two razors and two cans of shaving cream. The Axe Pack included the new Axe Excite products. A body wash, two deodorants (one dry and one gel), and of course a body spray. Plus it also came with an awesome travel bathroom bag! Thank you so much Kitten Lounge. My husband very much loves the prizes I won for him! And I love him clean shaven and smelling good! To follow Kitten Lounge on twitter, visit the link below the two pictures!





Kitten Lounge

I love my husband and I love that he wears Axe products. They smell amazing. I won some awesome goodies from the Axe twitter. I won two containers of the Buzzed Look Cream for Crew Cut hair. They also threw in some extra awesome goodies! We also got Refreshing Mint Shampoo, which suprisingly smells amazing and the smell lasts all day! We also received a Thai Massage Body Wash! It's different, but still smells awesome. Thank you so much Axe, I appreciate it so much and hubby loves all the stuff! To follow Axe on twitter, visit the link below the two pictures.





Axe

My last recent win, was from the Subway twitter! For tweeting for Footlong Friday and mentioning a friend who should try the Orchard Chicken Salad Footlong, I won a gift card from Subway! I love subway, and can't wait to go get the hubby and I some lunch, or dinner, whenever we are in the mood for it! Yum! And subway is so healthy, which makes this a win win all around! Thank you so much subway! To follow subway on twitter click the link below the picture!



Subway

One last thank you to all of these awesome companies for these amazing wins! I appreciate each and every thing that I receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment