Friday, May 27, 2011

My Summer Plans for 2011!

This summer is definitely going to be a long one, and busy one! However, hopefully it will be a fun one too! Lots of birthdays, lots of plans, a possible vacation later in the summer, and much more! Find our plans below and read whatever you would like!

-Birthdays: James' birthday is coming up in about two weeks, which we will be having at our new house, hopefully having a cookout, the first cookout with all the family together, hopefully nice weather so we can hang out in our awesome back yard, and it will just be lots of fun. Then of course a couple months later we will be doing somewhat of the same thing for my birthday, towards the end of the summer. Along with planning those two birthdays, we have many many many birthdays to attend. One last weekend we already attended, then we have my sisters coming up, my mother-in-laws, my father in laws, my grandmothers, my grandfather-in-laws, my cousin-in-laws, my brother-in-laws, and my grandmother-in-laws. That's just up through September. We get bombarded with birthdays in the summer.

-Babysitting: I'm not for sure how things will go with my sister and nephew this summer, but I'm sure I will be helping out with my adorable nephew in some way or another. As the plan is now I will go "visit" him maybe once or twice a week and take care of him for a couple hours to give my sister a break. Maybe some days bring him over to my house for the day. I look forward to spending lots of time with my nephew, so that he grows up with a close relationship with me. I love him so much!

-Spring Cleaning: I got started a little late on my spring cleaning, so my goal is to have it done by the end of the summer. I'm almost done with the living room, and that's about all I've gotten done. Haha. That's my large goal, but my small goal is to finish the living room, do the dining room, the stairway and the bathroom before James' birthday party in about two weeks.

-Work: James is supposed to be working full time at the pool this summer, so hopefully we will get more income that we can add to our savings. He will still be working early mornings though, so even after 8 hours, he gets off early in the afternoon and we will still have most of the day to do whatever we want. He will still be job searching though, even this summer. When it comes to my work, I hope to be able to focus more on avon this summer and gain some new avon customers in my neighborhood. I need to make avon more of a business and not a hobby.

-Remodel: This summer, I hope we can get EITHER, the basement or the attic set up and in working condition so we can use it. As it is, both areas are a mess, still need unpacked, still need some work, and so on. The basement we hope for it to be like a game room, hang out room, reading room, etc. The attic is like a craft room, cat's hang out room, storage room. So if we can focus on one or the other, that would be wonderful! Besides that, maybe we can do some tiny fixes around the house, such as hanging up pictures, fixing a couple electrical outlets, unpacking some more, etc.

-Weight Loss: You can check out more on my weight loss blog, but my main goal is to keep up the healthy eating, add lots of exercise, and get below a certain weight before the end of the summer.

-Vacation: We already took our vacation for the summer, and I don't neccessarily plan to make another one this year, unless certain family is able to take a vacation with us, then we may make a trip again later in the summer.

-Internet: I want to keep up on my twitters, my blogs, my facebook, my emails, and all of it. I want to keep up on it, because it's all things I enjoy. I just have so much to keep up on, sometimes it's difficult.

-Holidays: We don't have a lot of holidays for the summer, but there's a few. For memorial day, we will be spending time with my family, having a cookout, and celebrating my sisters birthday. For fourth of july, we hope to see at least one set of fireworks, and for the actual day, I'm not for sure of course what we will be doing. Then there's also labor day. I think those are the only three holidays that are during the summer.

That's a lot to plan for this summer, busy busy busy, fun fun fun, but it's all gonna be worth it in the end. I'm sure I'm missing some things, but oh well. Those are the main points.

No comments:

Post a Comment