Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pork Chops!

I make my pork chops a special way. Not sure that it's anything special, but I find it delicious! And of course easy peasy!

I usually try to buy thin pork chops, because they soak in the marinade better, but regular pork chops are just as good! I stab the pork chops up and down both sides with a fork, then marinade in..... get this..... simple italian salad dressing! It's delicious! Then just grill or even throw in a skillet on the stove and works just as well!

I normally would then dip my pork chops in ranch dressing on my plate to eat it, but ketchup is also good, and last night I tried mayo, which is also yummy. They are just as good to just cut them and stick it in your mouth and not dip it in anything!

The picture does not give it justice.



This is my second grilling post for the Sears: Grilling Is Happiness Ambassador program. All you have to do is grill, talk about grilling, share recipes/ideas, share pictures, be creative, and join in on the fun! One of the Grilling Is Happiness Ambassadors will win a grill for themselves and 5 friends! Awesome I know! Please visit the first link below to check it all out. Visit the second link below to follow Flip Grillman on twitter and get loads more information from other ambassadors!

Flip Grillman! Sears: Grilling Is Happiness Ambassador Program

Flip Grillman on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment