Monday, May 23, 2011

Twitter Wins Part 4

Here are my most recent wins from twitter. I took a long break from twittering and "sweeping" as people like to call it, but I've been back for a month or two and won a few awesome prizes! And this time I have pictures included!!!

I won a full size bag of Tostitos Tortilla Chips with a Hint of Lime, a full size bag of Tostitos Multigrain Scoops, and a guacamole mix from Tostitos for Cinco De Mayo! I personally love the hint of lime chips and I used them with lime and garlic salsa I got from walmart. SO YUM! James enjoyed the scoops a ton. Also I don't much care for guacamole, so I gave the mix to my mom, because my sister loves it! I shared my wonderful prize. To add tostitos on twitter, visit the link below. Thank you Tostitos!

Tostitos



I also won a $25 gift card to Barnes and Nobles from Best Western! I retweeted their information and they gave me that wonderful gift! There are so many things at Barnes and Noble I could get. I still have not spent my gift card, because I'm still debating on what I want. I would love to have some Lurlene McDaniel books. She is my favorite author and there are some of her books I haven't read. Also I want Candace Cameron Bure's new book Reshaping It All. Tough decision. To add Best Western on twitter, visit the link below. Thank you Best Western!

Best Western



My third and final prize that I have gotten, is a Justin Bieber prize pack from Meijer. I got his new movie on dvd and blu ray! PLUS I got his new remix cd that goes along with the movie! That was an awesome win! I haven't put the cd on my ipod yet, but I plan to, and I've heard two songs off of it so far already. I have not watched the movie yet, but I'm excited to and I hope to do a review of it on here for you all! To add meijer on twitter, visit the link below. Thank you Meijer!

Meijer



I also have three more prizes I have won that have not arrived, so I'll wait for a few and do another post once I get some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment