Thursday, June 24, 2010

Twitter Wins (And Thank You's) Part 2

Well I have won many things since my last post, so I just want to give another thank you to all the companies and let you all know what you're missing if you don't enter these contests! You can't win if you don't enter!

I won a bag of Cinnamon Churros from Free Sample Momma and Rudolph Foods. Actually I THOUGHT I was only supposed to win one bag, but I received two. I have tasted them and they are SO good. They are very similar to Taco Bell's Cinnamon Twists. They taste a little different, but they are a free subsitute for now! I love them! Thanks a bunch to both of you. Their twitter links are below.

Freesamplemomma

Rudolph Foods

I also won a PC Game, for the computer. It was Madagascar, from the movie. I have seen the movie, AND the second movie, and they are great. Unfortunately I have not had a chance to try out the game yet, but I'm sure once I do, it will be lots of fun! So thank you to Game Gears which is the company I won the game from. Below is their twitter link.

Game Gears

I also received a $5 gift card to FYE (For Your Entertainment). It's a movie and music store. Luckily I have one in the mall in my town. So thank you to FYE Guy. I will spend this once my hubby gets home and we decide what to use it for. The link is below.

fyeguy

I won a daily treatment conditioner from Dove. It smells amazing! And it makes my hair soft and easy to brush. And I have to mention again, I LOVE the smell. I love the smell of all Dove products really. I have for a long time. So thank you Dove for my wonderful conditioner! Their twitter link is below.

Dove

I also won a box of free Snickers Ice Cream bars. Of course they couldn't send them through the mail, but they sent me a coupon for a free box, and also a coupon for $1 off a box. Since they are good through the end of the year, I am going to save the coupons until my hubby comes home so he can have some. He is the big Snickers fan anyway. Thank you Snickers Ice Cream! Their link is below!

Snickers Ice Cream

I have won a few more things, but I was waiting to blog about them until I received the prizes. So in a few weeks or so, I should have another twitter wins blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment