Thursday, August 27, 2009

Accomplishment!

Well, today I FINALLY decided to go get my permit again (to drive). I'm so proud of myself and James is proud of me too! Now on to the next step. Finding an empty parking lot to get used to our new car. Then to the streets with no traffic, then add some traffic, then busy area, then highway, then parking/manueverability, and so on and then my license. I don't think I will have it before James is deployed, but I'm gonna try very hard to get it within a couple months after he leaves at least.

Anyways, that's my good news. James is getting his hair cut for drill this weekend. Then he has emails to check and stuff like that. Tonight we're having dinner with his parents. Then tomorrow, saturday, and sunday he has drill. I will be here getting stuff done and all that. Maybe driving with my mom depending on her plans for the weekend. But yeah, I think that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment