Monday, August 10, 2009

We're Leaving Today!

I am so super excited! Today is the day we are leaving for vacation! James is at work right now, and he gets off around 1pm. I am supposed to be cleaning and packing, but I just had to blog once more before we leave!! It still seems like we have so much to do, but I guess I do have like 5 and a half hours before he even gets off of work. We are planning to leave around 3:30pm or so. Before that, we have a few errands to run though. Along with making time to grab a quick lunch. I've got to take some avon books to the doctors office. We have to run to James' mom's house to drop off her avon order, and to give her the key to our house, so that she can come check on our cats while we're gone. I'm not too worried about them. Just the baby Jack! I'm sure he will be into everything. And I'm hoping James' mother won't clean our house again like she did last time we went on vacation. Yes it was a nice gesture, but still that meant she went through like everything in our house. I don't know about some people, but we do have some private things, that we don't want mothers seeing! Anyways, we've also got to get gas on our way there. Luckily this place is only about 40 minutes from our house, so it's like a vacation, but we don't have the LONG drive and the stress of something happening to our car. I swear we have bad luck with cars on vacations. The past two vacations we've taken, something has gone wrong with two different cars!! And we will be taking our newest car this time, and so far we've had quite a few problems with it since we've had it. Hopefully it's all fixed though. Okay, gotta stop thinking negative, it's supposed to be a good trip.

So I guess I will be back to blogging either thursday or friday to let you all know how the vacation went! And when I come back, I will be 21 years old! Oh and I'm still not sure about the party, but it's looking like it will be the weekend of the 22nd. My mom is supposed to have her closing on her house around the 17th, so it will not be able to be this coming weekend, the 15th. That's alright. I can wait an extra week. Have a great week everyone! I know I will!! I will blog thursday or friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment